Monday, 14 June 2010

Coffee raisin buns

As I have mentioned before, coffee buns are one of my favourites and I never get tired making or eating them. Perhaps it is due to the fact that I am a coffee lover and I find bread made with coffee are just so versatile. You can add raisins, almond, prunes or without anything and it still tastes just as good. So, these are the coffee buns for my breakfast with a cup of what else but Coffee!

This recipe is made with 'tang zhong' (water roux). Somehow or other, I always feel that coffee bread made with water roux are not as soft as other breads made form water roux. I wonder why. But as long as they are not rock buns, I still love the taste.
I would also like to mention here that most of my recipes easily available from blogs of other bloggers. That is why I seldom post up recipes. Another reason is I am really slow in typing so please excuse me. But if I find a particularly good recipe which I obtained somewhere, I would post it up and share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment