Wednesday, 30 June 2010

World Cup Fever II

I have not been updating my blog due to the world cup fever. For the past 2 weeks, I have ben naping in the afternoon so that I will be able to stay up for the 10pm game and then go to bed, wake up at 2.30am to catch the next game. It has been a routine for me and I have zilch energy left for blogging.

Watching football has its ups and downs, highs and lows. I was left heart broken when my beloved Italy did not even got into round 2. Then there was my 2nd team- England, which has performed below par for this World Cup. I was not shocked at the exit of the England team but certainly find the scoreline of 4-1 loss to Germany unacceptable. Much criticisms have been aimed at the egregrious mistake made by the referee, which has drawn the ire of many. I, too, was irked. While no one would know for sure what the final result for that game would be had the goal been allowed, I am quite sure that England would never lift the cup this year, judging by their performances. They are just dismal and pathetic.

Ok, so much for the world cup. The world cup is taking a respite for a day and that means, I have the time to post whatever I had wanted to for the past few days. Let me recall what I have been doing in my kitchen for these few days. Bread, as usual, some more kaya, this time using gula melaka and swiss roll!( to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment