Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Hamburger buns, brown sugar plain loaf and.... whoof.... whoof....

I am getting a little lazy in posting these few days but still enthusiastically engaged in my baking rituals. So what have I baked? As usual, I cannot get by without baking breads. I have just bought a bottle of peanut butter spread and thus decided that I should bake something simple and plain so as to make good use of the peanut butter. These humdrum hamburgers may look unenticing but they surely will taste different with a generous spread of peanut butter sandwiched between. The brown sugar plain bread alike... yummy!


























And then there are these cute little doggy cookies that I simply had to have my hands on making them. They are just so adorable and tasty!

Ingredients:

180g butter
80g horlicks
200g plain flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder
some chocolate rice, chocolate chips and Koko Krunch

Method:
Pre-heat oven to 140deg C. Sieve flour, corn flour and milk powder.
Cream butter and Horlicks for about three minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
Mix in flour, cornflour and milk powder to form dough.
Divide dough into 10g each and roll into balls.
Use two pieces of Koko Krunch to form the 'ears', chocolate rice for the "eyes", and a chocolate chip in the centre for the 'nose'. Bake at 140 deg C for about 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment